Robin's coaching philosophy is strongly based on building relationships with each individual she works within understanding what makes them tick. “I want to know my client’s strengths, limitations, motivations and other needs. Not every athlete is the same therefore every athlete needs to be coached in a way, which is suitable for them and supports what they value most.” Robin loves building a powerful prescription that not only enhances performance but educates the athletes on how to reach their full potential.
Prior to OPEX, Robin owned/operated 2 CrossFit facilities and was a strength and conditioning coach for Southern Utah University. Robin is currently completing her Master Degree in Sports Conditioning this fall (2016), she is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and Catalyst Weightlifting Level 1 coach. Robin believes continued education is key to staying on top in the coaching field. Robin continues to upgrade her knowledge by attending seminars, workshops and advancing her OPEX education through CCP OPEX Level 2 case studies.
To go along with her education Robin also brings an extensive competitive background.
- 2 Time Canadian National Champion (Track & Field)
- 5 Time Division 1 NCAA All-American (Track & Field)
- NCAA All-American Strength and Conditioning Award
- 2000-2003: 6 Time World Long Drive Golf Competitor
- 2004-2006: American Cup Bobsleigh (Brakeman) Champions
- 2008-2013: CrossFit Games and Regional Competitor